Good morning. I hope your Memorial Day Weekend has been filled with friends, family, and remembrance.
Welcome to Week In Review, a new way to keep up with all of the biggest stories from the last week. These are considered the "can't miss" stories from last week. Let's jump in.
- Eddie Sutton is being inducted to the Oklahoma Basketball Coaches Association hall of fame. Read more about that here.
- Speaking of Eddie Sutton ... Oklahoma State will host long-lost Sutton era rival, Arkansas, in the Big 12/SEC Challenge in 2016.
- This is a pretty cool interview of Danny Henderson. Henderson coached Phil Forte and Marcus Smart at Marcus High School in Flower Mound, TX. Now, he's coaching Forte at Oklahoma State.
- Mason Rudolph is a national treasure. Watch him complete a deep pass... to a moving jet-ski.
- My column on the absolute mess at Baylor. Why Baylor can't fire Art Briles, but keep everyone else around.
- Check out this piece from Phillip Slavin on Big 12 expansion. It's fantastic.
- OSU lost a 3-star OL commit to Texas A&M, but gained a 3-star DE in the process. Call it a push.
- A 4-star LB made a visit to OSU over the weekend, and it sounds like he was impressed.
- Max Gross has OSU as the two-seed in the Tallahassee regional. Read more about that here.
- This is now an even more valid question after the Big 12 tournament this weekend. Can Oklahoma State make a run at Omaha?
- The OSU Women's Tennis team came as close as they possibly could to a national championship. It was a heck of a run for the Cowgirls.
- We are looking for contributors. Check this out to find out more about a great opportunity to help the site grow.
Thanks for stopping in on this Memorial Day holiday. Check back every Monday at 6 A.M. CT for Week In Review.