The Cowgirls finished their season with a sweep of both West Virginia on Friday and Iowa State on Sunday.
The Cowgirls swept their match on Friday at West Virginia 4-0. This is their fourth consecutive sweep of the season.
- Cowgirls Viktoriya Lushkova and Katarina Adamovic won their match 6-2 against Abigail Rosiello and Kirsten White.
- Vladica Babic and Carla Tur Mari got the point with a 6-3 win against Kaja Mrgole and Christina Jordan.
- Katarina Stresnakova got the first singles point for the cowgirls taking down Abigail Rosiello 6-0.
- Sofia Blanco and Aliona Bolsova got the Cowgirls other two singles win. Blanco took down Kirsten White with a 6-1, 6-3 tally and Bolsova got the win over Paula Goetz 6-1, 6-3.
The Cowgirls got their second sweep of the weekend and the fifth in a row on Sunday against Iowa State taking that match 4-0 also.
- Lushkova and Adamovic stuck again to take the match early with a 6-0 win over Natalie Phippen and Liera Bender. T
- Bolsova and Blanco took the second straight doubles match of the day with a 6-1 win over Regina Espindola and Erin Freeman.
- Bolsova also did work in singles winning the match against Liera Bender 6-0, 6-0.
- Lushkova swept Samantha Budai 6-0, 6-0 to win the match and get the cowgirls this:
This is second straight Big 12 title for the Cowgirls. They finish the regular season with a 20-4 record, including 8-1 in conference play with the only loss coming to Texas Tech at the end of March.
The next match for the Cowgirls will be Thursday, with the opponent TBD. It will either be Kansas, who the Cowgirls swept two weeks ago or West Virginia, who they swept Sunday afternoon. The Cowgirls head into the Big 12 tournament seeded second, behind only Texas Tech.