Oklahoma State football is in full swing, and it’s becoming clear that the Pokes are here to stay in 2017.
A special season could be in the works in Stillwater, with a Big 12 title and College Football Playoff berth possibly on the horizon. There’s a lot of work to do on the field though, and that goes for us here at CRFF as well.
We want to bring you the best Oklahoma State football coverage around. We want to bring you what you want to read, not what you’re told to read. We want to tell stories written by fans, for fans. The best stories and columns are written by those who are passionate about Cowboy Football. With so much green grass seemingly ahead of us this season, I know you’ve got something to say. That’s why we’re asking you, the fan, to come write with us.
To be a successful contributor here, you’ll need:
- To be very comfortable using all social media platforms, specifically Twitter and Facebook
- To have a relatively flexible schedule, so if something breaks, you could possibly help out
- The ability to write, research, and craft a story with minimal hand-holding
- The ability to come up with, and execute, at least two weekly story ideas, which will be put on a schedule
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A real passion and love for Oklahoma State Athletics
As for writing experience, it’s not necessary, but it is definitely an added bonus. CRFF is changing, and we want you to come be a part of it. If you’ve got a drive to write, and a passion for Cowboy Athletics, then CRFF is the place to get started.
If you’re interested, you can send me a writing sample and your Twitter handle at cadewebb88[at]gmail[dot]com, or shoot me a DM on Twitter. You can find all of those links through my clickable username above the article photo.
I look forward to hearing from you!