Oklahoma State’s Chuba Hubbard and Tylan Wallace are the two best football players in the Big 12, according to ESPN.
Hubbard, who led the nation in rushing with 2,094 yards in 2019, took the top spot. Wallace tore his ACL last season in Week 9 but still managed 903 receiving yards after being a Biletnikoff Award finalist in 2019, when he led the Big 12 with 1,491 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Hubbard and Wallace aren’t the only Cowboys on the top 25 list. Linebacker Amen Ogbongbemiga and safety Kolby Harvell-Peel are Nos. 13 and 17, respectively.
OSU’s four players are tied with Texas and TCU for the most on the list. Iowa State and Oklahoma each have three players, and Baylor and West Virginia have two apiece. Pooka Williams and Wyatt Hubert represent Kansas and Kansas State, respectively.
ESPN’s Top 25 players in Big 12
- Chuba Hubbard, RB (OSU)
- Tylan Wallace, WR (OSU)
- Sam Ehliinger, QB (Texas)
- Creed Humphrey, C (Oklahoma)
- Caden Sterns, S (Texas)
- Samuel Cosmi, T (Texas)
- Brock Purdy, QB (Iowa State)
- Darius Stills, NT (West Virginia)
- Garret Wallow, LB (TCU)
- Trevon Moehrig, S (TCU)
- Pooka Williams, RB (Kansas)
- Terrel Bernard, LB (Baylor)
- Amen Ogbongbemiga, LB (OSU)
- Spencer Rattler, QB (Oklahoma)
- Joseph Ossai, LB (Texas)
- Colin Schooler, LB (Texas Tech)
- Kolby Harvell-Peel, S (OSU)
- Roonie Perkins, DE (Oklahoma)
- JD Spielman, WR (TCU)
- Greg Eisworth II, S (Iowa State)
- Ar’Darius Washington, S (TCU)
- Charlie Brewer, QB (Baylor)
- Wyatt Hubert, DE (Kansas State)
- Charlie Kolar, TE (Iowa State)
- Dante Stills, DT (West Virginia)